JOIN THE PRODUCT REBELLION
Become a Rebel in Training
What is rebel training?A set of curated learning experiences that blends online courses, templates, tools, with expert and peer coaching. You'll get quick guides, practical exercises, and get coached on your own product to make learning truly impactful.
Who's this training for?Product Leaders who want their entire team to practice product management consistently, using product management best practices
Product Managers who want to deliver kickass customer experiences and love every minute of their job.
Invite us in: workshops and free 1-hour talksPick a topic and have us speak at your next team meeting, or motivate your team with a workshop.
Topics include: Becoming Customer Obsessed PMs; Product-Market Fit; How to Influence; Design Thinking for PMs
We've been there! We are long time product executives and have been responsible for dozens of products serving millions of customers. We've coached hundreds of product managers, and dozens of product leaders. Everything we say and do is rooted in real-world experience.
quick product tactics from your rebel leaders
just say no
Listen to a new way that you can say no
and make the person asking feel heard.
Seven Interviews with Customers
is often all you need to get valuable insight.
You just need 30 minutes a week
to step into your customers shoes
Are your product decisions getting overturned?
Maybe there's an underlying problem?
6-Week Rebel Groundwork Online Course
- Made for new and tenured PMs that want a proven approach to successful product creation
- Get started with Rebel Training here. Get bite size videos and practical reference materials and templates providing you the tools you need to define the foundations for any product
- Learn how to define and focus on your target customer
- Define the problem you are solving in a way that enables action and allows you to say "no" to opportunities with ease.
- Learn scrappy research practices facilitating the infusion of customer feedback into the day-to-day
- Identify and prioritize customer needs that simplifies decision-making
12-Week Product Rebel Online Bootcamp
- Made for PMs wanting to transform their approach to product management
- This 12-week bootcamp is everything you need to become a Product Rebel. You'll learn to build and reinforce your customer understanding while defining the minimum viable WOW product.
- Infuse customer learning into all aspects of the development cycle
- Learn how to prioritize from a strategic and backlog perspective in a way that drives cross-functional commitment
- Define your product vision, strategy and objectives that drives action and commitment
- Build a productive relationship with your development team
6-Week Rebel Groundwork Team Bootcamp
Contact us for a Quote
- Made for product leaders wanting to explode customer loyalty and growth
- We offer a blended 6-week program; encompassing online learning, weekly live coaching and two onsite workshops.
- The program covers everything in our Groundwork course and is augmented with Design Thinking techniques that are particularly useful for PM.
- Build consistency in the team's taxonomy and approach to the product creation process
- The outcome of this program is a set of repeatable customer-infused practices that drive delightful experiences, quicker time-to-market, and company growth Learn more
Groundwork + Design Thinking for PM
Download our brochure
STUFF THAT WE READ (AND WRITE)
3 Brands that Prove Listening to Customers is Key to Company Comebacks
What could Best Buy, NASCAR, and Yahoo possibly have in common? They know how to treat their fans and are thriving because of it.
Great article on how customer focus is key
The Mom Test
How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
by Rob Fitzpatrick
A good way to think about gathering customer feedback on your idea.
Meet your Rebel Leaders
We've got battle scars.
Together, we spent over 20 years of our careers at Intuit
working on TurboTax, Quickbooks and various new products.
We've led dozens of product teams, hired, coached and promoted product managers.
We've grown businesses and launched multiple successful new products
and now we're ready to launch this rebellion.
Thrives on new product innovation
Loves to coach