JOIN THE PRODUCT REBELLION
Become a Rebel in Training
What is rebel training?Online courses, tools, templates and optional coaching programs that will rock your world! You'll get quick guides, practical exercises, and real life examples; all you need to revolutionize your customers' experience.
Who's this training for?Product managers who want to build kickass experiences that customers LOVE.
Product Leaders who want to quickly and effectively level up their teams to a common taxonomy and customer-backed approach to product management.
Why is this Important?Too often we get sidelined by the details. We lose line-of-sight from those details to our business strategy and the needs of our customer; resulting in lower growth and unhappy customers. Product Rebels will help you connect those dots.
We've been there! We are long time product executives and have been responsible for dozens of products serving millions of customers. We've coached hundreds of product managers, leaders and have advised hundreds of startups. Everything we do is couched in that experience.
Training, tools, and coaching that transform you into a Product Rebel
Get laser focused by learning how to set THE customer foundations for any project; clearly defining the problem you're solving, the target(s) you are serving, and the needs around the problem. And use these to appropriately say NO. So you're working on what matters most to your customers and the business.
Blended Training That Works
Many people lose what they learn in training within 36 hours. Our team training program blends the online bootcamp training with live coaching calls on the practical application of the frameworks and tools; all on your product. So the team immediately builds muscle, reinforces the team dynamics, and retains best practices in their day to day PM role.
Build Products that WOW
Get tools and know-how that can be implemented tomorrow - to learn, test and prioritize a feature set that will WOW your customers. This isn't some academic, feel-good, high level set of platitudes. Roll up your sleeves and build the PM muscles you'll use every day on your real job.
Subscribe to our blog, Rebel Yell. It's our regular dose of rebel inspiration to get you thinking differently about your job and your customers.
Or subscribe to our Rebel Tactic of the Week:
6-Week Rebel Groundwork Online Course
- Made for new and tenured PMs that want a proven approach to successful product creation
- Get started with Rebel Training here. Get bite size videos and practical reference materials and templates providing you the tools you need to define the foundations for any product
- Learn how to define and focus on your target customer
- Define the problem you are solving in a way that enables action and allows you to say "no" to opportunities with ease.
- Learn scrappy research practices facilitating the infusion of customer feedback into the day-to-day
- Identify and prioritize customer needs that simplifies decision-making
12-Week Product Rebel Online Bootcamp
- Made for PMs wanting to transform their approach to product management
- This 12-week bootcamp is everything you need to become a Product Rebel. You'll learn to build and reinforce your customer understanding while defining the minimum viable WOW product.
- Infuse customer learning into all aspects of the development cycle
- Learn how to prioritize from a strategic and backlog perspective in a way that drives cross-functional commitment
- Define your product vision, strategy and objectives that drives action and commitment
- Build a productive relationship with your development team
6-Week Rebel Groundwork Team Bootcamp
Contact us for a Quote
- Made for product leaders wanting to explode customer loyalty and growth
- We offer a blended 6-week program; encompassing online learning, weekly live coaching and two onsite workshops.
- The program covers everything in our Groundwork course and is augmented with Design Thinking techniques that are particularly useful for PM.
- Build consistency in the team's taxonomy and approach to the product creation process
- The outcome of this program is a set of repeatable customer-infused practices that drive delightful experiences, quicker time-to-market, and company growth Learn more
Groundwork + Design Thinking for PM
Download our brochure
STUFF THAT WE READ (AND WRITE)
3 Brands that Prove Listening to Customers is Key to Company Comebacks
What could Best Buy, NASCAR, and Yahoo possibly have in common? They know how to treat their fans and are thriving because of it.
Great article on how customer focus is key
The Mom Test
How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
by Rob Fitzpatrick
A good way to think about gathering customer feedback on your idea.
Meet your Rebel Leaders
We've got battle scars.
We've founded companies, led dozens of product teams,
launched multiple successful new products
and we're ready to launch this rebellion.
Thrives on new product innovation
Loves to coach
Passionate about kick-ass experiences
Loves to build strong teams