This course is conducted completely online and consists of:
- Short Videos (5-8 minutes each)
- Learning objective/goals for each video to get the most out of the training
- Templates that you can download and re-use
- Supplementary reading to reinforce concepts
- Practical hands-on Exercises to apply on current products
Take a quick journey through the 3 key customer foundations; your problem statement, your persona (target customer definition) and the prioritized set of customer needs.
Approximate Time: 2.5 hours
Video time: 1.25 hours
Problem Statement: Our 3 videos take you through the following:
- The value of an effectively defined problem statement and how it impacts product decision making
- Examples of what not to do
- A detailed real world example
- And the formula in creating your own problem statement that will enable you to effectively focus your team on the “right” stuff.
Persona: Our 3 videos take you through the following:
- The value in effectively defining your target user and how it impacts product decision making
- Examples of business-to-business and business-to-consumer personas
- An fun exercise that gets your team started on defining an effective persona
- A detailed discussion on the elements of a successful persona, setting you and your team up for creating your own quickly and easily.
Customer Needs: Our 3 videos takes you through the following:
- What customer needs are and what they are not. You’d be surprised!
- Ways to prioritize and communicate that prioritization so that you can get traction quickly, without rehashing
- How to leverage customer needs in day to day decision making