Be a Rebel. Stand up for your Customer.
Inciting product managers around the world to build products that customers love
When Good Products Launch Bad
JOIN THE PRODUCT REBELLION
Join Us in Fighting for the Needs of Our Customers
What is rebel training?Online courses, tools, templates and optional coaching programs that will rock your world! You'll get quick guides, practical exercises, and real life examples; all you need to revolutionize your customers' experience.
Who's this training for?Product managers and startup leaders who want to build kickass experiences that customers LOVE. AND Product Leaders wanting to quickly and effectively bring new product managers on board, with a customer-driven mindset.
Why is this Important?Too often we get sidelined by the details. We lose line-of-sight from those details to our business strategy and the needs of our customer; resulting in lower growth and unhappy customers. Product Rebels will help you connect those dots.
We've been there! We've been responsible for dozens of products serving millions of customers. We've coached hundreds of product managers, leaders and have advised hundreds of startups. Everything we do is couched in that experience.
Training, tools, and coaching that transform you into a Product Rebel
Get laser focused by clearly defining the problem you're solving and the customers you are serving. Know how to say NO. So you're working on what matters most to your customers and the business.
Be Inspirational and Influential
Stand up and represent your customer's voice and be heard across your company. Wield your mad rebel skills and get your team, your peers and your partners to say yes.
Build Products that WOW
Get tools and know-how that can be implemented tomorrow - to learn, test and prioritize a feature set that will WOW your customers. This isn't some academic, feel-good, high level set of platitudes. Roll up your sleeves and build the PM muscles you'll use every day on your real job.
Start here. Subscribe to the Rebel Yell. Our regular dose of rebel inspiration to get you thinking differently about your job and your customers. Click here to learn more: Rebel Yell
Rebel Basics Online Course
- Get started with Rebel Training here. Get bite size videos and practical reference materials and templates providing you the tools you need to define the foundations for any product
- Learn how to define and focus on your target customer
- Define the problem you are solving in a way that enables clear action and allows you to say "no" to opportunities with ease.
- Identify and prioritize their needs
- Made for new-to-job PM's and all founders
Customer Foundations Course
Product Rebel Bootcamp
- This 12-week bootcamp is everything you need to become a Product Rebel. You'll learn to build and reinforce your customer understanding while defining the minimum viable WOW product.
- Test your way to the best customer experience
- Infuse customer learning into all aspects of the product development cycle
- Build a productive relationship with your development team
- Made for PMs wanting to drive meaningful change in their product and customer experience
Custom Team Learning
Contact Us for a Quote
- We'll work with you to build the right blended learning program (coaching, onsite workshops, online learning) for your team
- We'll focus the program on your top product/organizational challenges and strengthen the team's skills enabling them to overcome those challenges quickly and durably
- We offer onsite workshops spanning everything from setting your customer foundations; defining a product strategy & roadmap, being lockstep with development; designing for WOW; influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams; to facilitating innovation, and more.
- Made for product leaders wanting to explode customer loyalty and growth
More Info Contact us for a Quote
Don’t Take Our Word For It
The workshop was made highly effective through live exercises to promote understanding in the audience. I would highly recommend that any entrepreneur attends the workshop before launching a product or company!
Ruprecht von Buttlar/ CONNECT
This is how I describe the workshop for my project: imagine that my project is the Golden Gate bridge connecting to San Francisco, and what the workshop did was to lift the entire bridge and rotate it pointing to another and better island, connecting to a better path. I consider that there was a lot of valuable information and feedback that we received all the time. Thank you.
This workshop helped me think through what really matters in product development. More than any specific tools we used at the workshop (which were great and practical, btw.), Vidya and Heather helped me develop a customer-centric mindset, which I will bring to work with me every day.
Rasto Ivanic/ GroupSolver
STUFF THAT WE READ (AND WRITE)
3 Brands that Prove Listening to Customers is Key to Company Comebacks
What could Best Buy, NASCAR, and Yahoo possibly have in common? They know how to treat their fans and are thriving because of it.
Great article on how customer focus is key
The Mom Test
How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
by Rob Fitzpatrick
A good way to think about gathering customer feedback on your idea.
Meet your Rebel Leaders
We've got battle scars.
We've founded companies, led dozens of product teams,
launched multiple successful new products
and we're ready to launch this rebellion.
Thrives on new product innovation
Loves to coach
Passionate about kick-ass experiences
Loves to build strong teams