Be a Rebel. Stand up for your Customer.
Inciting product managers around the world to build products that customers love
When Good Products Launch Bad
JOIN THE PRODUCT REBELLION
BUILD GREAT PRODUCTS & LOVE YOUR JOB
JOIN YOUR TRIBE
What is rebel training?An online training course that will rock your world! We give you quick guides, practical exercises, and real life examples to provide you with all the tools to revolutionize your product and customer experience.
Who's this training for?PM's, founders and startup leaders who want to build kickass products and have customers LOVE their products.. Product Leaders wanting to quickly and effectively bring new PM's on board, with a customer-driven mindset.
Why is this Important?Product Managers work way too many hours and have way too many things to do. We want to maximize every task & have it wrapped in customer learning. This is the foundation that allows you to launch products that customers will love.
We've been there! We've been responsible for dozens of products serving millions of customers. We've advised hundreds of startups. We've developed this training to revolutionize how PM's work so that every minute counts.
Online & Onsite Training that makes you a Product Leader
Get laser focused every day by clearly defining the problem you're solving and the customers you are serving, Know how to say no. Get half your day back to working on things that matter.
Be the voice that's listened to across your company. Learn how to wield those mad rebel skills and get your team, your peers and your partners to say yes.
Build Products that WOW
Get practical tools and know-how that makes sense - to learn, test and prioritize a feature set that will WOW your customers. This isn't some academic, feel-good, high level set of platitudes. Roll up your sleeves and build the PM muscles you'll use every day on your real job.
Start here. Subscribe to Rebel Yell. Our regular dose of rebel medicine to keep you strong. Click here to learn more: Rebel Yell
One price. One full year membership.Get a Sneak Peek at the Curriculum
Rebel Basics Online Course
- Get started with Rebel Training here. Get bite size videos and practical reference materials and templates providing you the tools you need to define the foundations for any product
- Learn how to define and focus on your target customer
- Define the problem you are solving in a way that enables clear action and allows you to say "no" to opportunities with ease.
- Identify and prioritize their needs
- Made for new-to-job PM's and all founders
Customer Foundations Course
Product Rebel Online Course
- This 12-week course is everything you need to become a Product Rebel. You'll learn to reinforce your customer understanding, define your MVP, focus on the critical new feature, influence others and figure out what's next for your product.
- Conduct actionable concept testing and product research
- Operationalize customer-driven decision making
- Build a focused, robust and successful launch plan
- Made for PMs wanting to drive meaningful change in their product and customer experience
Rebel Leader Onsite Workshop
Contact Us for A Custom Quote
- We'll configure the right training for your team and your challenges
- Bring your product issues to us and we'll work on a program to strengthen the skills your team needs to address them
- Our workshops span everything from setting your customer foundations, defining a product strategy & roadmap, being lockstep with development, designing for WOW, leading cross functional teams, influencing the org, to facilitating innovation, and more.
- Made for product leaders wanting to explode customer loyalty and growth
More Info Contact us for a Quote
Don’t Take Our Word For It
The workshop was made highly effective through live exercises to promote understanding in the audience. I would highly recommend that any entrepreneur attends the workshop before launching a product or company!
Ruprecht von Buttlar/ CONNECT
This is how I describe the workshop for my project: imagine that my project is the Golden Gate bridge connecting to San Francisco, and what the workshop did was to lift the entire bridge and rotate it pointing to another and better island, connecting to a better path. I consider that there was a lot of valuable information and feedback that we received all the time. Thank you.
This workshop helped me think through what really matters in product development. More than any specific tools we used at the workshop (which were great and practical, btw.), Vidya and Heather helped me develop a customer-centric mindset, which I will bring to work with me every day.
Rasto Ivanic/ GroupSolver
STUFF THAT WE READ (AND WRITE)
3 Brands that Prove Listening to Customers is Key to Company Compbacks
What could Best Buy, NASCAR, and Yahoo possibly have in common? They know how to treat their fans and are thriving because of it.
Great article on how customer focus is key
The Mom Test
How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
by Rob Fitzpatrick
A good way to think about gathering customer feedback on your idea.
Meet your Rebel Leaders
We've got battle scars.
We've founded companies, led dozens of product teams,
launched multiple successful new products
and we're ready to launch this rebellion.
Thrives on new product innovation
Loves to coach
Passionate about kick-ass experiences
Loves to build strong teams