LETS US HELP YOU CREATE A STEP LEVEL CHANGE
Become a Rebel in Training
What is rebel training?A set of curated learning experiences that blends online courses, templates, tools, with expert and peer coaching. You'll get quick guides, practical exercises, and get coached on your own product to make learning truly impactful. All couched in customer-driven PM practices
Who's this training for?Product Teams who need to get back to basics of highly effective PM that might have been lost in the chaos of 2020, building consistency, using customer-driven PM best practices
Product Managers who want to deliver kickass customer experiences and love every minute of their job.
Invite us in: workshops and free 1-hour talksPick a topic and have us speak at your next team meeting, or motivate your team with a workshop.
Our Signature Groundwork talk; Becoming Customer Obsessed PMs; How to Influence; Design Thinking for PMs; Achieving Product-Market Fit
We've been there!
We are long time product executives and have been responsible for dozens of products serving millions of customers. We've coached hundreds of product managers, and dozens of product leaders. Everything we say and do is rooted in real-world experience.
quick product tactics from your rebel leaders
just say no
Listen to a new way that you can say no
and make the person asking feel heard.
Seven Interviews with Customers
is often all you need to get valuable insight.
You just need 30 minutes a week
to step into your customers shoes
Are your product decisions getting overturned?
Maybe there's an underlying problem?
5-Session Signature Public Workshop
- Made for INDIVIDUAL PMs wanting an introduction to the Groundwork framework
- Join our 5-session (in 5 days,) workshop with a tenured PM executive.
- Each 90 minute session, we'll introduce GROUNDWORK'S major Pillars and Practices; conducting interactive exercises that allow you to practically apply the learning to your product in real time.
- Expand your network by connecting and working with other PMs applying the simple tools and techniques.
- Each session offers up time with a PM executive in order to get help in practically applying the techniques, but also transitioning back to your day to day with a new working framework.
- All tools and templates are built to easily apply today!
Maximum 12 Seats
Reserve Your Spot
6-Week Private Team Workshop
- Made for PM TEAMS wanting to transform their approach to product management
- Want to get back to the basics after the chaos of 2020?
- In just 6 weeks, you'll go deep on each GROUNDWORK Pillar & Practice with additional cases and exercises transforming your team into a customer-driven, well-oiled machine.
- Apply all the learning to your products as we go and infuse the techniques into your day to day approach.
- Each week, view online videos, complete practical exercises, and then we get together live to review your progress and provide coaching on the application of the tools and techniques.
- Our blended learning approach (online videos, practical application, PLUS live coaching) ensures durability of the techniques once back in the day to day.
Reduced for bigger teams.
Free Talks + Additional Training & Support
- For PM TEAMS Looking to kick the tires or for custom training or support
- Want to kick the tires?
Bring us in for a free Signature Groundwork Talk that kicks off the process of establishing the key pillars for any product or project. See all talks
- Have a specific training need?
We also offer multiple, live, full and half day workshops that address the most common needs we encounter within the PM community.
- We customize learning programs that include online videos and live coaching by a PM executive; building consistency in your team's taxonomy and approach to key areas of the PM cycle...All couched within the Groundwork framework
Need help establishing the Groundwork practices?
We roll up our sleeves to help organizations implement the Groundwork techniques and practices in your organization.
Contact Us For Scheduling
STUFF THAT WE READ (AND WRITE)
Get Better at Making Better Products
This is our new book on getting back to basics for building experiences that customers love.
Easy read with templates, tools, and techniques your team can use tomorrow!
We love these guys...always right on in their assessment of customer experiences and how to build great products.
How to Transform Products, Companies, and the World - With a Single Step
by Mark Hurst & Phil Terry
The Mom Test
A good way to think about gathering customer feedback on your idea.
How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
by Rob Fitzpatrick
Meet your Rebel Leaders
We've got battle scars.
Together, we spent over 20 years of our careers at Intuit
working on TurboTax, Quickbooks and various new products.
We've led dozens of product teams, hired, coached and promoted product managers.
We've grown businesses and launched multiple successful new products
and now we're ready to launch this rebellion.
Thrives on new product innovation
Loves to coach